By Jan Erik Olausen
VirusExecutor is FREEWARE. This program may be freely distributed as long as:
- the executable and documentation remain unchanged and are included
in the distribution.
- no other charge is made than to cover time and copying costs.
No warranties of any kind are made as to the functionality of this
program. You are using it ENTIRE at your own risk.
VirusExecutor has one known bug and no Enforcer hits ;)
* All Amiga's with OS2.04 or higher.
* reqtools.library v38.11 or higher
Copyright Nico François
* xvs.library v33.13 or higher
Copyright Georg Hörmann
* xfdmaster.library v38.6 or higher
Copyright Georg Hörmann and Dirk Stöcker
(Libraries are not included within this archive)
VirusExecutor (VE) is a virus killer that's meant to be easy to use. There's
no 'advanced' options in the program that you almost never use anyway.
This doesn't mean that VE is in the lack of power!
* Easy to use (hopefully) ;)
* Checks and download new versions of important files from Aminet
* Automatically analyzes an unknown bootblock. Detects 99% of any new virus.
* Bootblock database for recording of utilities boots, loaders etc.
* Checks executables and data files
* Checks files in LHA/LZX/ZIP archives (more to come)
* Checks memory every 3 seconds for viruses
* 'File watch' feature
* A huge patch brain with over 1.600 known patch entries
* Locale support
VirusExecutor is now, through the use of the Xvs.library able to detect all the older and
some of the new viruses. So please remember to update the xvs.library
for recog. of all the new viruses....
Download VirusExecutor here:
|Screenshot of VirusExecutor
||Release info from Jan Erik
||Download VirusExecutor v2.34
Copyright © 1994-2010 - Virus Help Denmark
Virus Help Denmark disclaims any responsibility for software obtained through this site.